Butternut squash with sesame chicken and broccoli
A great teatime meal for all the family and your baby can join in too!
User rating - 277 ratings - average 969082.0 stars.
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/170ºF/Gas 5. Scoop the seeds out of the squash, peel and cut the flesh into thin chunks. Pop into an ovenproof dish, drizzle with a little oil and roast for 30 mins, turning occasionally.
- Cut chicken breasts into approx 4-5 strips each. Place in a heavy-based roasting dish and roast for 5 mins. Drain any liquid, drizzle with the honey and sesame seeds. Roast for another 10 mins, turning at least once to coat the chicken with the honey mix.
- Meanwhile separate the broccoli into florets and steam until just cooked, but still with some bite.
- Scoop a little of the butternut squash flesh into a bowl, add a couple of broccoli florets and purée until smooth for your baby.
- Serve the rest of the soft squash with the sesame chicken and steamed broccoli.
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...