Easy pasta salad
This lovely, fresh pasta salad is perfect for busy mums-to-be and new parents.
User rating - 3 ratings - average 2.0 stars.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the pasta of your choice and cook according to the pack instructions.
- Add the sweetcorn to the water approx 2 mins before the pasta is cooked. Drain.
- Add the tuna and diced pepper to the pasta and mix everything together.
- In a small jug mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar or honey.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta and mix thoroughly.
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
- 250g pasta (children find small pasta shapes easier to eat)
- 150g frozen sweetcorn
- 185g tinned tuna, drained
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Small drizzle of honey
People who like this recipe also liked...