Apricot oat slice
A fruity snack that's a great pick-me-up for sweet-toothed mums-to-be.
User rating - 0 ratings - average 0.0 stars.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line the base of a square or round 20cm baking tin.
- Put the chopped apricots, apples and orange juice into a small saucepan. Cook for 15-20 mins or until soft.
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and oats, and mix. Put half the mixture into an ovenproof dish and flatten.
- Cover with the fruit, then spoon the remaining mixture on top.
- Cook for 30 mins. Leave to cool. Cut into 16 bars (or triangles, if using a round tin).
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...