Millions of families have grown up with Tommee Tippee®, the UK’s best-known baby brand for nearly 50 years. Traditionally known for its colourful cups and tableware, in 2006 Tommee Tippee launched Closer to Nature®, a newborn feeding system. The rest, as they say, is history!
With over 760 products, Tommee Tippee caters to you and your little ones’ needs from pregnancy through to reception class. Tommee Tippee prides itself on its commitment to innovation, quality, safety, simplicity, convenience and value. And all Tommee Tippee products are designed to be Simply Intuitive® – to make life easier for parents at every stage of their child’s development. Here’s a look back – and forward – at some Tommee Tippee greats...
Tommee Tippee ‘firsts’
- Tommee Tippee was first to design a non-spill cup, back in the 1980s – the Sip ’n’ Seal.
- Tommee Tippee experts also developed a ground-breaking bottle that babies could hold for themselves – the appropriately named Nipper Gripper.
- A teether filled with purified water that can be cooled for effective relief from teething pain? Tommee Tippee developed this handy baby essential too.
Tommee Tippee keeps on innovating...
- Closer to Nature feeding bottles, designed to mimic the natural flex, feel and movement of mum’s breast, have made it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding*.
- Explora® products have helped tots make the transition from bottle or breast to independent feeding with a cup and spoon.
- The Sangenic® range allows parents to dispose of those dirty nappies hygienically and easily, wrapping them in antibacterial film and locking them away.
Find out more about the Tommee Tippee product range at tommeetippee.co.uk
*The NHS and World Health Organization recommend breastfeeding your baby exclusively for the first six months of life.
®Tommee Tippee, Closer To Nature, Explora and Tip It Up are all registered trademarks of Jackel International Limited. Sangenic is a registered trademark of Sangenic International Limited.