SMA Follow-on Milk, 250ml, is now available in an Easy feed bottle. Combined with the SMA spout (purchased separately), this allows your baby (from six months) to feed directly from the bottle, providing a convenient option when you’re out and about with your little one. To use the new SMA bottle:
- Attach spout
- Click the neck of the bottle
SMA Follow-on Milk...
- Is fortified with iron, to help brain development.
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 – essential fatty acids that play a key role in growth and development.
- Contains calcium and vitamin D for bone and teeth development.
- Is suitable for halal diets.
- The powdered SMA Follow-on Milk is suitable for vegetarians.
- Is low in sodium and gluten free.
The right nutrients for your baby
Once your baby is ready for weaning, from six months onwards, you’ll want to give him the best possible start by making mealtimes fun. But you’ll also want to know that your baby is getting all the right vitamins, minerals and other vital nutrients. For babies under one year, the Department of Health recommends cows’ milk is not given as a drink because it is low in iron and vitamin D, so in addition to your baby’s weaning diet, you may want to use SMA Follow-on Milk. Now available in the Easy feed bottle, as well as the 900g can.
SMA Follow-on Milk is for babies over 6 months, as part of a varied weaning diet. Not intended to replace breastfeeding.