Here are the results of the 2013 Tesco Loves Baby Club Mums’ Choice Awards. Our Mums’ Choice members have been busy testing baby and toddler essentials, from nappies and wipes to toiletries and food, as well as household products.
Winner: Tesco Easy Fit Pants, 12m+
These pull up and down just like real underwear, which will make your little one feel very grown up! They also have superb comfort, fit and absorbency and are ideal from the start of your tot’s potty training journey. Our toddler testers loved them!
- Pampers New Baby Nappies, newborn
- Pampers Active Fit Nappies, 6m+
- Pampers Baby-Dry Nappies, 12m+
- Pampers Easy Up Pants, 12m+
Winner: Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Gentle enough for newborn skin, these dermatologically tested, ultra-soft baby wipes contain Pure Care lotion to help condition your baby’s delicate skin while cleaning. A definite thumbs up from mums, dads and, of course, babies.
- Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Wipes
Winner: Ella's Kitchen Pears Pears Pears, Stage 1
You can't beat the yummy taste of 100% organic, super-smooth puréed pear! Or at least that's what our baby taste testers’ positive reactions told us! With absolutely nothing added – not even water – this is pure fruit in a squishy pouch: what’s not to love?
- Ella’s Kitchen Wakey Wakey Baby Porridge, Stage 1
- Plum Blueberry, Banana & Vanilla Purée, Stage 1
- SMA Follow-on Milk, 6m+
- Plum Taste Adventures Sweet Cape Curry with Beef, Stage 3
- Johnson's Baby Top-to-Toe Bath
- Johnson's Baby 3-in-1 Nappy Care Cream
- Cussons Mum & Me Stretch Mark Fader
- Dettol Hand Wash
- Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes
- Cushelle Toilet Tissue
- Plenty Kitchen Towel
- Milton Mini Portable Soother Steriliser