This crafty Christmas creation is so easy, it’s worth making a few in different colours. Your toddler will be thrilled to see the tree decorated with stars you made together!
You will need:
- Empty toilet roll tubes (One tube will make one star)
- Glitter paint, or other paint
- Coloured thread
How to make your star:
- Flatten a toilet roll tube. Cut into five sections approximately 2cm wide.
- Glue one end of each section and bring them all together in the shape of a star, flat on a table. Leave to dry.
- Cover the whole shape in paint (we’ve used glitter paint but you can use any colour you like) and leave to dry.
- Put glue on the outside of the star and sprinkle glitter all over.
- Tie a small piece of thread through one of the sections of the star, and hang on your tree for everyone to admire!