Babies’ names: Tehya and Teigan
Babies’ date of birth: 05/10/2012
Mum’s name: Stacey Mcloughlin
From: North Devon
My babies love:
1. Bathtimes together
2. Cuddles in the morning in mummy and daddy's bed
3. Being tickled
My babies don’t like:
1. Lying on their fronts for too long
3. Getting straight out of the bath
My babies’ favourite book:
My First Gruffalo Little Library - these little books are brilliant! The perfect size for them to hold, the books contain bright colours to keep them entertained as well as helping them to learn about numbers, animal actions, opposites and colours.
My babies’ favourite toy:
Mamas and Papas Little Entertainer Activity Centre, Little Land - lovely little play centre, the girls love it! Keeps them entertained for ages (even though they have to take it in turns). It's bright and colourful with lots of toys to press and twist and pull, and has detachable soft toys which the twins like to bite!
I can’t live without:
1. Grobag Baby Sleeping Bags - one of the best purchases, I recommend these to any parents. After the amount of times we had to tuck the girls back in as they had kicked their blankets off during the night, these keep them nice and warm all night long.
2. Gro-Anywhere Blackout Blind - without this, nap times in the afternoon would be a bit of a challenge, and the fact that you can take it with you and put it up in any window is perfect.
3. Kaloo Doudou Bunny Rabbit Hand Puppets - my babies can't sleep without these little comforters, they are really soft and colourful. They love to snuggle into them.